April 2, 2011

My new experience

Since I'm turning 16 in three days [grin] my mom decided to let me do something CRAZY!!

You see yesterday I went to get my hair done, and I've always wanted hi-lights, so I talked my mom into it.  Well...actually our hair stylist talked my mom into it.  My face just expressed EXTREME JOY!  So I was able to pick the colors I wanted to have put in my hair...keeping in mind that these will be permanent and that I'll have to live with them.  So I chose 3 colors...are you ready to hear what they are?  The colors are purple, blue, and...green.  It's a good thing that it's not April Fools day today, I'm serious!

Just thought I'd share about my new experience!  I'll be getting my 16 year pictures taken, so I'll have to post them on here so you all can see my new hi-lights :D

*I hope you all have a BLESSED weekend!*

Blessings,
Ali

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali! I read your comment on my mom's blog. It's been AGES since we've seen each other, hasn't it??? :-)

    I can't believe you got highlights!!! Wow! :-D

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mikala! Oh My Gosh, I never thought I'd hear from you :D Thanks for the comments :D

    Actually...I got feather extensions...my mom wont let me get hi-lights until I'm 18. Because of all the chemicals they use...your hair will thin early.

    I too like Sydney's jean skirt...I finally found one that fits me :D

    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha