October 30, 2010

My beautiful new apron

Today I received my beautifully sewn apron from Miss Toria, my partner in the apron swap hosted by Emily over at Pratically Pink. I also received a recipe for No Bake drop cookies, I'll have to share the recipe once I make them (in my new apron:D) Any way just thought I'd share a picture of me wearing it.Isn't beautiful?
Thank you so much Miss Toria for the beautiful apron, I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Also thank you for the recipe!!
Hugs from Texas,
Alisha

PS. You can visit Miss Toria at http://www.purelittleladiesministry.com

2 comments:

  1. Your apron turned out very pretty, Alisha! Thanks for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, you look darling! I'm so glad you like it. ;)

    Also, I wanted to see if you subscribed to PLLM's magazines...I don't remember getting a form from you. But then, sometimes I get forms that get displaced in my inbox...

    Blessings!! (and happy cooking!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha