October 28, 2010

A God-glorifing ministry and magaizne

Hey everyone! How many of you are wanting a God-glorifying, wholesome, pure magazine to read? I know it's VERY, VERY HARD to find a magazine that follows your beliefs (I have trouble finding some too). Well look no further, because I have found the perfect one, it is called Pure Little Ladies Magazine.
You can subscribe for free, or you can receive the issues by donating $8. In order to subscribe you will need to go to http://www.purelittleladiesministry.com/ and click on the tab that says magazine, then click on the link that says subscribe. You will then need to copy and paste the form you see, and e-mail it to Miss Toria (the founder of this excellent ministry).

Just thought I'd let you all know I have found the perfect magazine :D

A bloggin' friend,
Alisha

1 comment:

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha