April 2, 2011

Our family is growing AGAIN!

This is Mari, she is an absolute cuite and is VERY fun to be around!

Plus VERY, VERY active

 This is Isabella (Izzy) she is very strong willed, but is an absolute cutie as well (unless she wakes up on the wrong side of the crib!).

She loves to say "uh-oh"!  I caught her saying it after she dropped her rubber duck.

The Lord apparently needs us to continue with foster care so we are now a family of six!  We seriously thought we were done, but God turned the table on us (I just love it when He does that!).

*I hope you all have a fun and blessed weekend!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha