June 14, 2010

Our Trip to El Paso

We all had a great time with family, we went swimming, we had a couple of family get togethers. It was a very short trip, but it was fun seeing family, and I did manage to take pictures, but not as much as I wanted to. I hope you like the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

We went through Fort Stokcton, Texas there and back.


We drove through A LOT of mountains on our way there and back!



My great - grandma had saved baby land turtles. My dad's family is always saving some sort of animal :)



This is Uncle Mike, he loves to wear hats all the time.



This is Aunt Jenny she and I took a lot of the pictures :)



This is Aunt Vicki, she loves to make goofy faces for the camera.

This is Grandpa Larry and my dad.

Like I said it was a very short trip, but we all had a great time. Sydney and I are looking forward to seeing them again.



In His Amazing Grace,

Ali Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha