March 5, 2010

Another Stray!

Yesterday we tried to adopt a cute miniature poodle who we named Simon. The reason I say tried, is because he was very aggressive plus he bolted when my dad opened our garage door. But other than that he was absolutely positively adorable! Here are some pictures I thought I'd share with you all.

This is the little guy - Simon.


He was watching Syd, who had pizza :)


Just absolutely adorable puppy love :)


It's a shame he was aggressive and ran away, but Sydney and I enjoyed him TREMENDOUSLY! By the way we had to shave him because it was almost as if he had dreadlocks matted into his fur. So when he ran away from us he wasn't so cute, he was honestly UGLY!!

In His unfailing love,
Ali Ann









2 comments:

  1. Cute post. Looks are not always good indicators, Simon looks SO innocent!!! Your parents must like animals, you always seem to have a stray (of some sort) at your house :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment.

    I haven't posted about all the other strays we've fostered. In the past three years we've had 5 or 6 dogs and 1 or 2 cats:D Not to mention our OWN animals :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha