July 22, 2010

A new camera

God is so good! And it is so neat to see Him bless people and work in mysterious ways. Early last month He blessed me tremendously!

Two years ago I received a camera as a Christmas gift from my grandparents. I absolutely LOVED it. It was my favorite color (pink), and it didn't have the view-finder (I love that too). Well for the past year every time the batteries would go dead and I'd put new batteries in. The next day I'd take the camera out to take pictures and the batteries would be dead! So I started praying that somehow the Lord would provide (someway) the money for a new camera, or a camera at a garage sale.
Last month my dad and Sydney went snorkeling in the river. As my dad was looking at the bottom of the river he saw something embedded in the riverbed. When he took it out of the mud he found... a WATERPROOF CAMERA :) I have always been wanting a waterproof camera for when we go to Sea World or the beach, etc. The only drawback to this camera is that it has a special battery, so you need a battery cable in order to charge the battery (sadly the cable wasn't with the camera).

I haven't bought the cable yet, but once I get the cable and go photo crazy, I'll post some pictures up.

Love a sister in Christ and in purity,
Ali Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha