July 22, 2010

2010 Summer Reading Program

Just thought I'd let you know what Sydney and I have been up to the past two months.

At our local library they have a reading program every summer. So Sydney and I have been reading, and reading, and reading :)

Here in Central Texas they have a water-park called the Schlitterbahn, so Sydney and I are both entering our name in that prize bucket (we chose Schlitterbahn because it is REALLY, REALLY expensive).
The winner of the Schlitterbahn prize gets 2 tickets, so Sydney is entering her name into the kids Schlitterbahn prize bucket and I'm entering my name into the teens Schlitterbahn prize bucket :) Being there's four of us in the family if Sydney wins the kids Schlitterbahn and I win the teen Schlitterbahn all of us can go!

And I've also found out that I'm "competing" with a friend of mine. He and I are almost tied. He has nine or ten and I have sixteen :)

The reading program ends in 6 days so I'll make sure to post if Sydney and I won or not.

Love a sister in Christ and in purity,
Ali Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha