March 30, 2011

A HUGE picture post

I know, I know these are a lot of pictures to look at, but I just wanted to be nice and share some of my favorite pictures of Sydney with you :D  ENJOY [grin]


This was another one of Sydney's "super-model" pictures

 Dad and Sydney walking toward our picnic table at the park.  Dad just got a new job, and was thrilled to wear nice work clothes.

Sydney on the tire swing at the park, she has gotten so BEAUTIFUL :D

 Sydney was trying to figure out how to get up to the monkey bars

 Once she got up she was insistent on getting across to the other side 

 OK I admit this WAS POSED, but who cares?  It turned out pretty cool!

 Sydney was trying to get off the tire swing, but was stuck...I just love her face :D
 She's still trying to get off...she didn't even ask for help!  She has such an independent personality 

 My mom, OK I stole this idea from Sam :p  Thanks Sam for the awesome picture idea!

Toby and Sydney just LOVE each other, I just love this picture of them

 Toby loves getting his face scratched...he is an absolutely cutie!

I got this picture if she is enjoying school...can't you tell she absolutely enjoying it?

AWESOME...you made it to the end of the post!

*I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful Wednesday!*

Upcoming posts:
  • my sixteenth birthday
  • Psalm 27
  • Amber and Kellyn's anniversary
plus a whole lot more!

Blessings,
Ali

1 comment:

  1. Sidney is so cute (especially in a jean skirt like that!) :-) That picture of your mom was pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha