January 1, 2011

My New Year Journey

Happy 2011 everyone! I'm so excited about this year, there are a lot of things that will be happening. Like my sweet 16 in April, Amber's baby shower, my niece/nephew who will be born late June/early July, other family birthdays, etc. But the most thing that I'm excited about is my New Year resolution. Which is...femininity and homemaking!
For femininty I will be hosting The Beautiful and Feminine Challenge is a two week challenge, I haven't thought about all the details.  More details coming soon!
For homemaking there will be a 12 week cooking challenge where everyone who enters will cook a meal for either breakfast, lunch, or dinner.  More details coming soon!  I will also be doing interviews called Daughters of the King. Where I will be interviewing young ladies and posting the interviews on my blog.

Again I'm so excited for this new year!

Happy New Year!!!!!

May God bless you always!
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha