October 11, 2010

Household happenings ~ 2

Okay another update from our house hold:
  1. On the 16th of this month we will be going to our friends farm for a family friendly event called the Harvest Festival. There will be activities, games, BBQ, awards, entertainment (I'm in one of the skits :D) I'll have to post pictures sometime after this fun-filled day!
  2. On the 17th of this month Sydney and I have a choir performance :D We are very excited and nervous at the same time. Call time is at 10:00 singing time is at 10:30 (I don't know why it isn't after church) I will post pictures of our choir performance sometime the following week or weekend.
  3. On the 21st of this month Justin will celebrate his 3rd birthday. I'll also post pictures when I get the chance.
  4. November 17th thru the 20th or the 21st Amber and Kellyn will be coming for Thanksgiving.
  5. Thanksgiving weekend we will be going to Dallas to visit my grandma & grandpa, great - grandma, and uncle. Again I will post pictures of our trip when we get back.

A bloggin' friend,

~*Alisha~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha