October 10, 2009

Please pray ~ two more dogs!

I've never blogged about two things at once, so I thought I better give it a try. Just yesterday we had two mishaps happen in our family.

We have befriended the most adorable dog, and yesterday she was hit by a car. She made it, but her leg is definitely broken, and her owners don't care about her. After we get her leg fixed she will be part of our family. Please pray that she wont have to be put to sleep.

Thank you for keeping Zippy (the dog) in your prayers. Your prayers mean a whole lot!

We have opened our home to yet another dog, named Alex. He wasn't hit by a car, we actually found him on Craig's List for FREE! I like to call him "Slobber Monster" just as a nickname.

I am going to try to post pictures of our three dogs Sandy (our first dog), Zippy, and Alex next Saturday when Zippy's leg is fixed, hopefully!

~made 2 praise~

3 comments:

  1. Ali we will be praying for all of you. Love the dog's name it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be posting pics of her and our NEW fluffy friend "Slobber Monster," once Zippy's leg is fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your family is getting larger. I can not wait to see pictures of your other dog. Zippy was really cute and we will pray for you and your family. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha