December 28, 2010

A stroll down memory lane


Sydney at 1 (I love the face she made for the camera)


Our beautiful old house in Iowa, this house was built in like 1909.

My precious lil' sis at 6.  She was patiently waiting her turn to jump with dad on the trampoline.

The joy of living in Texas (and yes this is a REAL scorpion caught by my wonderful...and mighty brave dad.  And might I add that I believe he was stung on the hand by this awful arachnid!)

Amber and Kellyn have been happily married for 8 months and Amber is three and a half months pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha