December 24, 2010

Picture fun

Mom's tree, she is the BEST decorator :)

Amber sent her High School prom dress in the mail along with gifts.  Syd has fallen in love with it, and is not seen with out it on.

 Syd just LOVES Toby, and is quite happy that the Lord answered her prayer.

We finally have a trampoline again!  Syd is actually in the air making this face

Toby absolutely LOVES the trampoline!
We made Spritz cookies yesterday, they are YUMMY!!

*God bless you all this CHRISTmas season!*

Merry Christmas everyone!
Alisha

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty cat. That must be one of the new one's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ma'am, our landlord says it is fine if we keep toby, as long as he stays an outdoor cat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha