September 23, 2010

We're expecting :D

Life lately has been a little hectic!  Only hectic in a GOOD way, from the title is kind of gives it away!

No Mom isn't pregnant, but we are expecting in a different way....any guesses?

We are actually ADOPTING :D  We don't know how many, but we are adopting!!!!!  The good hectic has come from all the adoption classes Mom and Dad had to take, my TB test that came back POSITIVE (don't worry it turned out to be a false positive !) and all the other requirements that are needed for this process! 

We actually have another fire inspection at 9 tomorrow morning, then we have a home study tomorrow at 11:30 tomorrow, so please pray that everything will go EXCELLENT!! 

I'll keep y'all updated on this exciting journey we are about to begin :D

A sister in Christ and in Purity,
Alisha

"Look after the orphans..." James 1:27    

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! I'll be praying for your family this week.

    I just published your comment and I just revised my post about the apron swap. I have changed some of the rules about the aprons and I've changed it to you can buy an apron if you don't know how to sew. Would you like to participate now?

    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha