September 25, 2010

Practically Pink's Fall Apron Swap

Hey everyone just a quick post to tell you what's going on over at Practically Pink. I'll briefly tell you what you how to enter.

In order to enter the fall apron swap you MUST e-mail her in order to enter! In the e-mail you NEED to enter the following:
  1. your measurements
  2. your favorite colors
  3. your mailing address (for your swap partner)
  4. a way to contact you (your e-mail or blog address)
(taken from Practically Pink)

After you enter she will assign you a partner. Now here's the fun part, after you have received your partners info, you will get to make a apron JUST FOR YOUR PARTNER! Go ahead and show off your talents! Let your sewin' talents shine and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
And if you don't know how to sew you can buy an apron as well :D

For more details visit Emily over at Practically Pink

*Have a great weekend*

A bloggin' friend,
Alisha

NOTE: DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR PARENTS PERMISSION TO ENTER IF YOU ARE UNDER 18!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha