September 25, 2010

Adoption Update

Yesterday we had our home-study are you ready to find out how it went?  Okay here it goes.....

WE PASSED THE HOME-STUDY!!!!  And to make everything is better we will be getting two toddlers probably tomorrow.  Their ages are 2 (almost 3) and 4!  I'm so excited!  This isn't foster or adoption this is only respit care, so we will have the munchkins for only 2 weeks.  Still I'm so excited!

Thanks to everyone who prayed for us!!!  The prayers are really appreciated :D

A bloggin' friend,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha