April 6, 2010

My 15th birthday

Saturday and Monday my family and I celebrated my fifteenth birthday, my parents and sister made this birthday a really special birthday. This is how my birthday went:

Saturday my mom and dad took Sydney and I out to eat at Blake's Cafe, after dinner we headed for a place called Austin's Park. While we were there we played Laser Tag, we rode the Go-Karts, and the bumper boats. After the park closed we went to Sonic and got a late night sweetie.

Since I turned fifteen my mom and dad decided I was old enough to watch Passion of the Christ. So Sunday night we watched and, I think I was still a little to young to see this movie (it shook me up a little too much).

Then yesterday we just had a family party. On our way to go have some lunch my friends called and wished me a happy birthday. We had Burger King for lunch and then went to Austin for the day. When we got home mom made Bacon wrapped Scallops with confetti rice, and baked beans. Then for dessert we had cake (made by the Wal-mart bakery) and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Then I opened the gift my sister got me, she had gotten me a scrapbook and scrap-booking accessories, and a shower wrap. And my dad had bought me some white Carnations for my birthday.

Like I say EVERY year: "This is the best birthday ever!"

We will be leaving for Iowa next Monday so when I get back I'll post pictures because my birthday will be expanding while we are on our trip. I'll post some pictures when we get back :)

In His unfailing love,
Ali Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha