September 19, 2010

Our day yesterday

Yesterday Sydney and I went to the AWANA Fest our church put together, and I took A LOT of pics. Thought you might them!


This is "Tiny" the clown (he really isn't that tiny though :D)

This little guy is sooo cute, he is actually a Cubbie in our AWANA program! He had been digging in the mud. It has been raining a WHOLE LOT this month ~ Praise God!


My friend Ilana was in charge of the face painting booth. She did all the leaders and the LIT's (leader in training) face paint :D Ilana is actually getting her face painted in the picture


Put-Put Golf ~ my favorite :)

My friend Stitch the Clown ~ Stitch has a wonderful sense of humor and a great personality!

The sound booth operators

The controls (I LOVED the sound booth, I may do the sound booth next time :D)


And last but not least, the ladies who made our fun day possible :D

*Hope y'all have a great week*

A sister in Christ and in Purity,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha