August 31, 2010

Memories

As I was looking through our pictures from a few years ago, I came across some that brought back some really good memories.


This is Frosty, our Iowa snowman. He was actually my sister's creation :)




This picture doesn't really bring back any memories, but I thought I'd share it with you. Take a really good look at this picture. Do you notice anything unusual about it? We call this picture the Fire of Christ!




In June of 2005 my older sister Amber was baptized!




In June of 2005 I too was baptized :)



In June 2007 Sydney was baptized...by our dad :)

*Hope y'all have a blessed and wonderful day*

Love,

Alisha

xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha