August 30, 2010

A neat challenge

Meredith over at Striving to Serve at Home is hosting a challenge. The challenge is to make meals and a side dish for your family, and post about it at least every Friday. Meredith will be posting her first meal this coming Friday.

To join her challenge go to her blog and post a comment saying you'd like to join. I have her blog on my blog roll, so you can just click there or you can click on this link: http://strivingtoserveathome.blogspot.com

This challenge is a perfect opportunity to prepare to be a WONDERFUL COOK for our Prince Charming. This is a challenge you don't want to miss!

Many blessings!

A sister in Christ and in purity,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha