August 31, 2010

Blogs of encouragement

For the past two years in the blogging community I thought I'd FINALLY share the blogs that inspire me the most.


My favorite blog of encouragement ~ full of nifty treats, words of encouragement, and whose author is my role model in purity and much more.
Striving to Serve at Home

My favorite blog of encouragement ~ full of neat photography, encouraging words in regards to purity, modest, and femininity.
Practically Pink

My favorite blog of encouragement ~ full of neat photography, rural cottage living, neat recipes, and whose author is much like the Proverbs 31 woman.
Aspiring Home-maker

My favorite blog of encouragement ~ whose author encourages others in purity.
In All Purity

Love,
Alisha
xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. You are just too sweet! Thank you so much, Alisha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, Alisha! Thank you for your kind words. Hope you have a lovely Labor Day weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha