April 11, 2011

PICTURES!!

OK...I know there aren't any pictures of my new hair-do, but there are pictures of what's been happening in our family lately :D Don't worry I'll get the hair pictures on here SOON!! But for now...ENJOY :D

These are the flowers my dad bought for me


My friends and I had to make banana splits with our FEET!!



My friend Kassi was in control of the ice cream



Even though Kassi's feet was in the ice cream container...that didn't stop HUNGRY teenagers :D But the three of us LOADED the ice cream with pecans, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream...YUMMY! (Far left to far right: Hanna, me, Kassi)



Since Kassi, Hanna, and I were the 1st place winners we decorated our feet. Hanna's is on the far left, mine is in the middle, and Kassi's is on the far right.



I had the BEST 16th birthday EVER! We had some friends over and the we all went to the park in our neighborhood...well all except our parents :D



This is my friend Rick...Izzy loved to be around him.



Rick's sister was burying her twin brother



We had dinner with my dad's aunt and uncle who live in England. For dinner we took them to the Magic Time Machine in San Antonio.



This is what our waitress (who happened to be Dora the Explorer) did because it was my birthday (well that night my birthday was 3 days away).



Look what happened to Sydney the day after my birthday! She wiped out pretty bad on her scooter and mildly fractured her growth plate.


*Hope you all have a blessed Monday!*

2 comments:

  1. I hope Sydney will be ok. My sister Ann broke her arm on a scooter once. Then, a few months after she had recovered from her broken arm, she fractured her wrist while playing around with me on a see-saw. :P... broken and fractured arms are noooooooo fun!

    Moe
    www.moethesoutherngal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney is doing GREAT!!

    Ouch, I fractured my leg after I jumped off a sled that was in mid-air (I was only six and a half)...it was not fun at all :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha