April 13, 2011

More pictures {heeheehee}

I know I've post A LOT of pictures, but I got a new camera from my grandma, so I've been playing around with it :D You know how it is...you get a new camera and it becomes your new best friend. OK...well maybe only for me. Anyhoo...enjoy all these pictures [grin]


Sydney has become a BeAuTiFuL young lady of the Lord!

Mari loves to be around Sydney 24/7!

Sydney loves to smell the Lord's beautiful handy-work (OK I admit this picture was posed...but it turned out descent).

Toby loves God's handy-work too...he had just caught the poor butterfly. Luckily I was able to save his "captive" (praise God)!

I love the face she's making in this picture!

Sydney takes picture taking very seriously!

I told her to act goofy...oh the faces 5 year-olds can make at a camera

I'm not sure if I like this picture...I think I do. Let me know what you think
Notice anything cool about this shot...(hint: look inside my ring) Tell me what you see

We were at a pizza place and I was bored. Now luckily I had my camera, a clean napkin, and a pen. Those three can create a result like this picture :D

This picture is for you all...notice anything in my hair? I'll try to get better pictures up on here soon, but this will have to do for now.

*Have a great Wednesday night!*

2 comments:

  1. Wow...Sidney has grown so much!!!

    Okay, I'll stop commenting now :-)
    Later,
    ~Mikala~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she has...and it has been a joy to watch her grow :D! I'm sure you can say the same thing about your siblings :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha