March 13, 2011

Weekend Felowship

Yesterday my friend Sam and her family came to fellowship.  We all had a GREAT time playing games, and Sam and I had a WONDERFUL time making cards!  Here a few pictures from our day of fellowship:

(photo courtesy of Sam)

(photo courtesy of Sam)

Sam was trying to figure out how to work the die-cut (both of us didn't know how to use it)

Our finished cards:
the two I made are on the far left and far right.  The one in the middle is Sam's work of art

One of the note cards I made

The note card Sam made.  Sam is VERY, VERY creative!  She is really good at card making and at photography.

*I hope you all have a good week!*

Hugs and love,
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute cards! I think its a lot of fun making homemade cards:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha