March 19, 2011

Hey everyone!

Hey sorry I haven't posted much!!  Here are some pictures I've taken recently hope you enjoy them:



 *I took this photo not because it was an accident scene bu because I liked how it looked.  I also liked the heat waves coming from the Life Flight.


Here it is again, I messed with it a little though!


I love the beauty in God's nature don't you?


*The lady who was in the accident was severely injured, we don't think she lived.  Please keep her family in her prayers, this happened I believe a week ago.  I haven't been able to get on to blog much that's why this prayer request a week late.

*Happy Saturday!*

Blessings,
Miss Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha