March 24, 2011

Laura Story's song "Blessings"

Last night I went to the High School AWANA group and the lesson was on trials. Now it just so happens that I'm struggling with three problems at one time. Anyhoo, one of the leaders mentioned this song, and when I heard it, it made me cry. Thought you all might like to hear it...so here you go!


God is always in control of our life, plus He is there to catch us when we fall! And when we go through trials, He will use the bad for the good!

*Have a great Thursday night!*

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha