February 9, 2011

Christ's Valentine Petition

Would you like to be committed to being Christ's valentine?  Well then nows your chance, because Uniquely Fashioned for His Glory has started a petition.


The main goal is to see how many signiatures Moriah can get in order to see how many young ladies are willing to remain faithful to Christ... their Valentine, until their Prince Charming comes.

For more info about this petition check out the link in the beginning of this post.

Hugs from Texas,
Ali

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for signing the petition, Alisha! :)

    Blessings,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha