February 1, 2011

My life lately...

has been a little busy! But I have finally found a little time to post about what I've been up to lately :)

We visited my dad's family and went to the Magic Time Machine!
(left to right: Jesse, Dad, Mom, Sydney, Me, Mike, Grandma, and Grandpa)


My mom caught this picture of Mike, he was quite surprised.

Early last month I had the privilege to be part of the the Governor's inauguration with a friend of mine.

My friend Sam. This was the only picture I could get of her, so I had to sneak her picture.


The capitol building, I had to hurry when I was taking this picture, because I had to hand everyone who came through the line, a plate. Sam and I were plate feeders.


I also participated in the Journey 24/7 Quiz and AWANA Games with my friends. It was A LOT OF FUN and stressful, but it was worth all the studying that took place. This is the back of the T-shirt I bought, the front isn't at cool though. I would have taken more pics of the quiz and AWANA games, but I left my camera on in the van so the battery was dead!

IT was great to have a little blogging break, but I missed blogging too. I'll try to post more, but I can't promise anything REAL SOON, because we are in the process of moving to a bigger house :) We are so excited!!!!


Hugs from Texas,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha