January 8, 2011

Photo shoot fun

About 3 days ago, Sydney and I had a whole lot of sister fun.  I put make-up on her, did her hair in the only hairstyle I can do with her hair...until it's long again.  Then she put on the dress that Amber sent her (she LOVES that dress), then I took a few pictures with our mom's camera.  I thought I'd share a few of the pictures with you, hope you enjoy them.

 Sydney loved the fact that she was able to pretend to be a super model!


I think she took it too seriously :)

 This is my absolute FAVORITE!! 


 Sydney was so excited that she was able to wear make-ups (she basically wears it to the Daddy/Daughter dance which is once a year).


*I hope you all have a blessed weekend!*

Hugs from Texas,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha