December 13, 2010

Introducing...

...

For as long I can remember Syd has always wanted a cat of her own, but our landlord has told us NO MORE ANIMALS!!! It is stopping us...but not all the strays in our neighborhood :D So Sydney has been praying, and praying, and praying for a cat to call her own. Then suddenly, this little guy comes along! So immediately Syd thinks that this is the Lord's answer to her prayer. So now Toby has officially adopted us, and just today brought over his TWIN!!! So we will continue to feed our three cats!

Hugs from Texas!

~*Alisha~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha