December 18, 2010

Fellowship and winter projects

Two days ago mom, Syd, and I went to our friends house for fellowship. We had such a great time! Our day of fellowship included trying on a new dress :D, playing with the Nerf guns in the upstairs hallway (ABSOLUTE FUN), playing hide and seek on their 5 acres of land, and much, much more absolute happiness! After enough playing with the Nerf guns, my 11 year old friend taught me how to patchwork quilt. I was very nervous at first, but after I got the hang of using a sewing machine (I've only used one ONCE in my life), I really enjoyed it! We all had a great time hanging out with one another, and trying out German Chocolate :D

So yesterday, I decided to make my mom a patchwork quilt throw. But instead of using a sewing machine I taught myself how to sew by hand. And to be honest with you, it is more fun to sew by hand than to sew with a machine (even though it's a lot of work). I have already started working on the quilt, but not enough to post any pictures yet! I'll post pictures when it's big enough to take pictures of :D

*Hope you all have a GREAT weekend*

Merry CHRISTmas!!!!
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha