November 8, 2010

Some ideas

I have some questions to ask you about ways to improve my blog posting, so my readers are reading what they like to hear.
  1. Should I add interviews with young ladies?
  2. Do you like God's amazing creation?
  3. Do you like posts that involve more topics on purity, modesty, etc?
  4. Do you like reading about what we've been up to?

I would really like your opinion, so if YOU want to, you can leave a comment telling me what YOU like more!

Thank you all :D

Hugs from Texas,

~*Alisha~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha