November 12, 2010

Some exciting news!

Wednesday Mom and I were gettting some lunch when Amber called, now Amber seems to only call Mom when Mom is about to talk to some one or if she is going through the drive thru. Any way when Mom answers the phone she asks Amber what is going on. And all I hear is Mom gasp and ask "You're what?" Any guesses on what she told Mom?

If you guessed Amber's pregnant...you're RIGHT!!! Mom and Dad will be grandparents!! Sydney and I are so excited to finally become Aunt Ali and Aunt Sydney :D Amber is two months along and is due June 20, 2011! I am already counting down the days!!

On November 17, Kellyn & Amber will be visiting for Thanksgiving! We will be taking family pictures, so I will be posting the pictures sometime early December, because we are also going to Richardson, TX to visit my dad's parents for Thanksgiving weekend!

*Have a great weekend!*

Hugs from Texas!
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha