September 14, 2010

Missions

Ever since we moved to Texas which was in 2007, I have had the growing desire of being in the missions field. I absolutely LOVE reading about missionaries who reach out to the people who are lost and need our loving and compassionate Savior. Or how God used a person or even a group of people to meet the needs in someone's life. I'd have to say that one of my favorite vereses in Matthew is Matthew 28:19:
Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

I cannot say that this is my all time favorite verse, but it is at the TOP of my list :D

Ever since this specific desire has increased I have been praying that He would show me what to do. So a few weeks ago it turned out that my friends sister had started a Nursing Home ministry (ha isn't that convient :D) So I started being apart of this ministry, but my friends sister couldn't do the ministry because her schedule was packed.

I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for me!

A sister in Christ and in Purity,
Alisha

1 comment:

  1. Ali why don't you continue this ministry for her. The girls go to the nursing home once a month and they love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha