August 14, 2010

She's nine!

Tuesday Sydney turned nine years old and made it known :) When we went to the DPS office she made sure the employee knew it was her birthday. Thank you Ladybug for taking time out of your day so I could take the driving test. She absolutely loved the gifts she received from family and me.

Wednesday we actually "celebrated" her birthday and went to an amusement park called ZDT's. We absolutely had a blast (again) at this place, they had added two new rides, one is called the Dizzy Toucan and the second one is called the Hydro Coaster. Before we knew it, it was time to go home. Sydney (and I) had a GREAT time!

Here are some pictures I took on her birthday.


This is what I got when I told her I wanted a smile.

I think she was just a little excited :)

Sydney had just made a wish or said a little prayer, not quite sure which one she decided to do. All the credit goes to my dad for taking this picture ~ love you dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha