August 12, 2010

I PASSED!!

Okay so the past two months we have trying for me to get my learner's permit, but had to take care of some legal things. So finally two days ago (which happened to be my sister's birthday) we went to the DPS office so I could take the computer test. My first try taking the test, and I failed. Wednesday we went back... after I studied REALLY HARD the night before... I failed. So last night and this morning I studied, studied, studied. I went back to the DPS office today, took the written test and... PASSED. I can finally drive LEGALLY :) I was so excited I was even able to drive to my dad's work, then drive in town with mild traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha