September 9, 2010

Happy Tenth Anniversary!

Dad-
Ten years ago you showed me and Mom what the words husband and father are really supposed to mean. How a husband and father is really supposed to treat his family. Even though you wouldn't let me call you Daddy at first, in my heart and mind you were Daddy, even when I talked to friends, I would tell them about the GREAT Daddy I have. Thank you for being there for me and Mom in the good times and the bad. You have and still are showing me what a true Godly husband and father is supposed to be. I love you Daddy, I always will :)

Mom-
Fifteen years ago the Lord blessed me by giving you as my mother. Now I see why... no other mother could possibly put up with me. I'm so thankful for all of the things you give me and sacrifice for me, it is really appreciated. Thank you so much for putting up with me for the past fifteen years. You have and still are showing me what a true Godly mother is supposed to be. I love you Mom, I always will :)

I love you both!

Alisha

1 comment:

  1. Awww...that is such a sweet post, Alisha! :D

    Parents are such an important role in children's lives...I'm so thankful for mine. :)

    Many Blessings in Christ,
    Moriah

    P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog and for following me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha