May 22, 2010

Our Trip to Iowa

Last month we went to Iowa for my older sister's wedding, and while we where there we visited family and friends. Just thought I'd share the pictures with y'all.


We were at a rest stop in Joplin, Missouri, and boy is the grass different than the grass here in Texas :)


Our friends have chickens and my sister LOVED to get the eggs (my friend was overjoyed to know that while we were there, she didn't have to get the eggs).




This is our grandma, grandpa had to get some farm equipment so we went along.



This is grandpa, he loves to farm :)



Friendship is just the most amazing thing, these three just get along so well. Plus they all have the same personalities.

Speaking of the same personalities... she and I are SO MUCH ALIKE, it's amazing, and sometimes scares the both of us :)

This is my beautiful sister and her Prince Charming

The trip was REALLY fun and we had a wonderful time with family and friends, and got a WHOLE LOT of pictures :) I hope y'all enjoyed the pictures, special thanks to my mom she took the wedding pictures.

In His unfailing love,

Ali Ann

1 comment:

  1. Ali....you are so sweet.. glad you enjoyed a wonderful vacation..the pictures are great..nana C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha