April 23, 2011

The Hockey Game :D

As I told you all in one of my posts we had plans to go see a hockey game. Well we went...and had a great time (well...at least I did)! And as promised I did take pictures...a lot of pictures. So here you go and ENJOY!

Look who was my hockey spectator for the first few minutes of the game. The one the only...IZZY! (I absolutely love her! BTW: notice anything in my hair. Those are my feathers!)

OK...Texas Stars is on the left...and Milwaukee is on the right...and the referee is in the middle (sort of). We all had a great time!

...so did Izzy...she loved to watch the guys push each other around on the ice (so did her 16 year old sister :D)

This just gives you an idea on how many people actually came to the game. I wanna say it was like 5,923 (or something like that)!

Those are all the pictures I'm going to post...sorry everyone.

Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha