March 11, 2011

Upcoming events

Alright everyone, the details I promised you all!  The ministry I have been working on, is actually a magazine for young ladies of all ages.  This magazine encourages them in modesty, purity, and in their walk with the Lord.  We will be sending out a sample issue hopefully very soon!  Can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for this ministry!  Below I've listed some of the things that will be happening here on my blog!

  1. I will be hosting photography contests, the first one starts April 1 and ends April 10.  If you wish to enter this contest please leave a comment and let me know.  Then send me an email with your picture attached, daloalsy@gmail.com.  Pictures with inappropriate content will not be allowed!  Then the winner of the photo contest will have their picture on the cover of the next issue!
  2. Do you all remember I told you about how I want to start interviewing young ladies.  Well those are going to start very soon!
  3. I have actually changed the name of Beautiful and Feminine to Unfading Beauty, because of an article in the magazine that is similar to this challenge!  Unfading Beauty will be starting April 12 and will end 19.
I'm soooo excited for all of the upcoming events to take place!!

Blessings in Him,

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha