November 19, 2010

Household Happenings ~ 3

Hey everyone! Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm still alive. I haven't been blogging much because Amber came down on Tuesday, and will be here until next Wednesday. But here is what we've been up to:
  1. Spending time with Amber while she's here
  2. Getting picture outfits ready for the coast tomorrow (I'll post the pictures of Amber, me, and Sydney)

I'm sure there are more happenings that I can't think of right now. Tomorrow Dad, Mom, Amber, Gabriela, Sydney, JC, Justin, and I will be taking a trip to the coast. While we are there my mom will be taking mine, Amber, and Sydney's pictures. So I will be posting all the pictures we take tomorrow some time soon.

Hugs from Texas,

~*Alisha~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha