October 9, 2010

Household happenings

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted much this month as I did last month! Here is what we've been upto.
  1. We have now become JC (Jack) & Justin's foster family. They might stay in our family forever (it kind of depends on if their mother's parental rights are terminated).
  2. We are still getting used to having TWO boys in the family (when I say we I mean mom :D She would always say she could NEVER be a mother to boys...she's actually doing GREAT!!!)
  3. Sydney and I have started to find that it is kind of hard to do school when we want to play with JC and Justin. And help mom take care of them!
  4. We are all excited to have Amber & Kellyn come to down to Texas for Thanksgiving.
  5. I have learned to crochet and am now working on a baby doll blanket for Syd.
  6. I have entered in Pratically Pink's fall apron swap and am going to start making the apron for my swap partner.

I'll update you all some more, sometime soon.

A bloggin' friend,

~*Alisha~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha