June 8, 2010

I did it!

Yesterday I went to my first Threads of Love meeting and learned how to knit. While I was there the Lord blessed me with knitting needles, knitting looms, and baby yarn (I didn't know what I'd need). So last night I finished my first premie baby boy hat, I'll post pictures later. I also finished my first toddler sized hat, again you'll see pictures later.

And today Dad had to go to Laredo, TX so I took my knitting supplies and finished my third hat.

Threads of Love is a small non-profit organization that makes hats, booties, 18" blocks, blankets, and journals for Premature babies and the parents. To find out more about Threads of Love visit http://www.threadsoflove.org/

In His Grace,
Ali Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha