January 7, 2010

A new year update

We had a GREAT Christmas and are having a Blessed new year. Just thought I would share some of the things we did.


We went to Sea World, visited Shamu Clause and friends, and rode as many rides as we could :)


We went geocaching (this geocache was actually up in the tree).

Sydney was in a Christmas program at our church.


We had an awesome Christmas (our parents said it was going to be a small Christmas).



I received new clothes & penguin slippers + GLASSES!!!


I hope you all had a Blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year. Happy 2010!!!!

~made 2 praise~


1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is great. Would love to read more from you. It's so nice to know another person believes in complete purity. I want to encourage you to keep your comittment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha