May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Just yesterday was my mom's birthday and we decided to make her day a special one.

Our day started out by my dad going to the store and getting my mom some flowers. Not only did he get my mom flowers, but he also took the day off of work just for my mom, and made breakfast. My mom LOVES thrifting (she is the ULTIMATE thrifter), so he found 10 or 15 different thrift stores for all of us to go to. We were gone from 10:00 in the morning until 10:00 last night.

Then the night ended by going to Fazoli's for dinner (Birthday girl's choice). We all enjoyed making the day special for our Mama Hen.

Even though my mom had to walk into some NASTY thrift stores, she still enjoyed her birthday!!
I love you mom, I'm glad that you enjoyed your Birthday week!!
In Christ,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha