March 6, 2009

I'm so Excited!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, I'm learning how to drive. And it's a manual transmission! Ssshhhhh! Don't tell anyone!

My mom and dad thought it would be a good idea to start me out early so that way I know what I'm doing when I ACTUALLY get my permit. My dad found vacant land with lots of roads that are perfect to practice on.

Well today my mom went to the DPS office and got the book for me to study. Now don't be worried - I have about one year to study the book before I take the test. Here in Texas you can't get your permit until you're fifteen. Can you believe that? My mom, dad, and I have been discussing this for quite some time, but we finally picked up the book.

Remember this is a secret! So ssshhh!

God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha