April 16, 2011

What we did today

Today was a long day for us...the day began with a visit to the psychiatrist, then we went to a family retreat.  Here are pictures from our day...hope you enjoy them :D

 At the psychiatric hospital they had a bunch of rose bushes.  So since I had nothing else to do I thought I'd get shoot some pics (this is only one :D).

 I love taking pictures of flowers...but this one is my favorite pictures.

 The family retreat was held at a Christmas Tree farm.  They had a lot of animals from ducks to horses!
Here are two baby goats that I fell in love with.

 This is another cute animal I fell in love with...isn't she CUTE?!?!

 Sydney and Mari posed for a picture at the end of a LONG line of Easter baskets.

 This is who I had charge over today :D  We had a great time finding Easter eggs together!  This was after she had found all ten.

OK...this is my favorite picture of a horse.  It's almost like he did this on purpose!

This Wednesday we will be going to the hockey playoffs, so I'll be posting pictures about that too!

Here are some of the pictures I posted above...but I messed with some of them!




*Hope you all have a sweet Saturday night!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha