August 16, 2010

Letters to God

This movie just recently came out, so I thought I'd review it.

Letters to God is based on a true story. And it is such a good movie, it will make you laugh and cry.

It is a about an eight year old boy named Tyler who has brain cancer. And the whole movie is about how he writes letters to God about everything going on in his life. And he encourages others to write letters to God as well. I'm afraid if I tell y'all more about the movie I'll ruin it, so I wont tell you any more.

This movie is very family - friendly one the whole family will enjoy!

A sister in Christ and in purity,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha