January 22, 2010

I cannot believe it!

As I told you last year, my dad had found a vacant lot with a bunch of roads and started teaching me how to drive a manual, then the city closed it up and put in a major highway. Well this year I may be behind the wheel again, but I wont be driving on a bunch of vacant roads, I may be driving to church, the store, etc.

Here in Texas you have to be fifteen to get your Learner's Permit, so last year when I turned fourteen my mom and dad decided to let me get a head start and picked up the Driver's Handbook so I could start studying. Yeah well that didn't work out so well, because once I started reading Chapter one I threw the book behind my back and said, "forget about it, I'll just wait 'til 2010 to read it then." I kept my word, but now I have two months and I'm only on Chapter five (which happens to be the longest chapter IN THE WORLD!)
So with the encouragement from my parents I am planning on getting my permit exactly on my fifteenth birthday, unless I fail the test.

I guess to sum this all up I'm really excited for April to come so I can take the test!

~made 2 praise~

1 comment:

  1. Well you better keep studying so you can pass the test.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting me, I hoped you enjoyed your visit :D

My hope and prayer is that my blog will be uplifting, enjoyable, and glorifing. I pray that the Light of my Savior will shine through me on my blog!

May the Lord God bless you forever!
Alisha